12 is the magic number
Wow. So far our small groups feature has been our the most popular new thing we’ve ever launched. And I’m so thrilled because I think it’s so core to where we are going as a company. (When we get an app, this is really gonna be on fire…)
This is a list of some pending groups that only need one more person to form, in case that person might be you…
- If you could spend a long weekend away from your family for a me-time vacation or retreat, where would you go?
- Titles, corporate structure, stock and who is doing the most work
- How did you get back to exercise post-partum?
- How do founders deal with the anxiety that it might all just blow up in your face?
- Does anyone feel not ____ “enough” to attend the Chairman Mom retreat? (A thread that morphed into a fascinating discussion on imposter syndrome…)
- How do I support a potentially gender fluid daughter?
- Any advice on recovering after a miscarriage with first pregnancy?
- Wardrobe rut: If I were going to buy two or three statement pieces for fall, what trends should I jump on?
- Interested in joining a “daddy weekends club”?
- Has anyone found a way to forgive a spouse for infidelity?
- Easy weeknight meals
- Boss says a raise is not in the budget… but he gave one to someone else…
- Private Clubs — Worth the money?
- What do you wish you knew before you got pregnant?
- How and when do I give notice that I’m not coming back after maternity leave?
If there are topics you want to join a small group about, search our archive to find a relevant thread or ask a new question!
One thing I wanted to make clear that I didn’t in my original note about them: Since our groups are limited to just 12 people (because science of optimal group size…) new groups of 12 will form once the initial one is full. That means it can scale without compromising what we think makes this product distinct. But it also means that you may not be in a group with someone else from that thread who is also in a small group. We’ll keep an eye on how all of this works in action, and some of this may get tweaked in the future.
Exciting stuff! I know my group on financial wellness has already started holding me accountable to my New Year’s resolution!